ImageSoft is publishing a new TrueSign release on Sunday, January 30, 2022. Please be advised that the system will be temporarily down from 12:00 AM – 01:00 AM EST on January 30, 2022.
No breaking API changes will be implemented with this release. Your current scripts/integrations will be fully functional for the features they were built for.
No new features will be implemented with this release.
General Signing Interface Improvements
We are continuing work to improve the newly redesigned signing interface and have corrected the following issues:
- Annotations added from mobile will now correctly appear in the sidebar.
- Signatures placed overlapping free text annotations will no longer show up solid black in completed envelope.
- Signatures/Stamps placed overlapping other Signature/Stamps will no longer disappear in the completed envelope.
- Annotations placed on rotated PDF pages are no longer stretched and distorted.
Free Text Improvements
Several changes have been made to improve the stability and usability of free text annotations:
- The document history entry for new free text annotations will now reflect user-entered text, rather than the default text.
- Envelopes with free text annotations containing & or < will no longer get stuck in a “processing” state when completed.
- Free text annotations will no longer clear out their contents if the user clicks inside of the text box.
We have also resolved the following other issues:
- Templates older than 90 days will no longer create envelopes that don’t load.
- The date in the default envelope title will now reflect the date in the user’s current time zone.
No API changes will be implemented with this release.
Mobile Annotation Edit Bar
The Annotation Edit bar, which appears when selecting an annotation, is not present on mobile browsers.
Free Text Annotations
Free text annotations become read-only if the user clicks inside of the text box.
Signing Interface Text Search
Searching for text in the signing interface will only highlight the first instance of some words.
Rotated PDF Pages
Annotations placed on rotated PDF pages may appear slightly shifted from where they were placed.
Annotations can be selected by clicking slightly above them.
Have questions about this release?
If you have any questions about this release, please reach out to our support team: